Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Microsporocyte
Please link to the wiki here: http://bigbusiness.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Business_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,168 according to my user page, 1,192 according to the Special:ListUsers page. Why are the counts different?
How many days/months have you been editing there? I made my first few edits in February of 2014 (almost two years ago), but most of my edits have been in the last six weeks, from Dec 7, 2015, until today, Jan 16, 2016.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edit by an admin was June 29, 2013, by QQQQ2, who has not logged in since Oct 9, 2013. The other admin and founder, Andbr1 , has not edited since Jun 1, 2013, and has not logged in since Jun 16, 2013.
Any other information:
- I have marked numerous obsolete pages for deletion since early December of 2015. None of the deletions requests have been processed.
- I have created more than 130 new pages on the wikia -- about 40% of the total.
- Of the five users with the most edits (aside from the absent sysops and myself), none have edited since Dec 16, 2015.
- On December 14, 2015, I started a forum discussion , asking if anyone object to my adopting the wiki. To date, there have been only two responses on the discussion, both of them in favor of my adoption.
- I requested admin access from one of the two existing admins on Dec 8, 2015, and from the other one on Dec 31, 2015. I have not received any type of response to either request.
- I've read the wikipedia descriptions of admins and bureaucrats, and I'm still not entirely clear on what functions one would have over the other. There are no active bureaucrats on the Big Business wiki ... if a wiki works best with both an active admin and an active bureaucrat, please add me to both groups, if that is allowed in this request.
Happy New Year, and thank you for considering my request.
For administrators, see Help:User_rights#Administrators. When you do an adoption you will automatically gain both bureaucratic and administrator rights with a successful adoption. (unless adopters say otherwise). --Ripto 02:24, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! -- Microsporcyte