English

Adoption:Billy Dilley’s Super Duper Subterranean Summer Wiki

19,783pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Adoption requests Billy Dilley’s Super Duper Subterranean Summer Wiki

What is your username? NeoplanDan

Please link to the wiki here: Billy Dilley’s Super Duper Subterranean Summer Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently  194

How many days/months have you been editing there? about 2 1/2 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only Admin, who was a founder of the wiki was Andi Cruz

Last edited on March 4, 2016

Any other information: The show starts on June 3rd, and i will be probably active on there for at a while, the page still needs more improvements hence adding more new pages and a few adjustments.

'Unofficial response: '(Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Looks like a good candidate for adoption to me. Keep up the good work and I am sure staff will accept your request soon. Also, make a blog to let the other users of the community know you are adopting the wiki. I wish you the best of luck. TheKorraFanatic (talk) 04:12, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: Thanks, I appreciate NeoplanDan 04:43, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. It looks like Andi Cruz actually made a brief edit (a new background) about a week ago (about a day after you made the request). Could you please leave her a message and ask if she is ok with you adopting? If she doesn't respond in a week, let me know on my wall and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:05, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
okay, I'll try leaving her a message and see if she'll respond, I'll give it a least two weeks for the response to get, thanks for the update. NeoplanDan 12:46, May 19, 2017 (UTC)