FANDOM

Adoption requests Billy Dilley’s Super Duper Subterranean Summer Wiki

What is your username? NeoplanDan

Please link to the wiki here: Billy Dilley’s Super Duper Subterranean Summer Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently  194

How many days/months have you been editing there? about 2 1/2 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only Admin, who was a founder of the wiki was Andi Cruz

Last edited on March 4, 2016

Any other information: The show starts on June 3rd, and i will be probably active on there for at a while, the page still needs more improvements hence adding more new pages and a few adjustments.

'Unofficial response: '(Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Looks like a good candidate for adoption to me. Keep up the good work and I am sure staff will accept your request soon. Also, make a blog to let the other users of the community know you are adopting the wiki. I wish you the best of luck. TheKorraFanatic (talk) 04:12, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: Thanks, I appreciate NeoplanDan 04:43, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. It looks like Andi Cruz actually made a brief edit (a new background) about a week ago (about a day after you made the request). Could you please leave her a message and ask if she is ok with you adopting? If she doesn't respond in a week, let me know on my wall and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:05, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
okay, I'll try leaving her a message and see if she'll respond, I'll give it a least two weeks for the response to get, thanks for the update. NeoplanDan 12:46, May 19, 2017 (UTC)