Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Bionicle Wiki

What is your username? Youngjusticeforever

Please link to the wiki here: http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bionicle_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?......5

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 18 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I do not see a single admin making a edit.

Any other information: I do know that 5 is not a good thing, but i don't see anything that needs editing and i am kind of pre-occupied at times. And i went so far in seeing as far as i could, i went as far as page one hundred something. Please make me a admin/bero. I know i am blocked, but it is a infinite block, AND it was made by a user who has it out for me because of some misunderstandments/actions of my sister's

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey! I'm not the guy who can promote you, but checking the wiki, an admin named Amanda 113122 last logged on August 20th, which makes the wiki illegible to adopt. Adding to that, being blocked from a wiki is an automatic stike.

~Signed,
Four4

04:28, September 9, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
The last log in doesn't count; it's the last edit. But, Toa 95 made an edit yesterday, and other admins have made edits within the past 60 days. This makes this adoption request ineligible. Also, a local block does not automatically disqualify someone from adopting, as Staff will review it, and make a judgement based on the block's circumstances. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. Joseph is correct -- there are at least two active sysops on the wikia right now. I suggest you talk to them about gaining rights there. They cannot promote you but themselves but if they wish to do so please have them contact me on my wall and I will be happy to help. -- Wendy (talk 04:46, September 20, 2014 (UTC)