What is your username? Vii-elle
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:blackhaze
How many edits have you made on that wiki? Over 4000 and counting
How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing since August of 2014.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Any other information:
I know it has not been a full 60 days since the bureaucrat has been inactive, but as of this moment, I am the only fully active admin/editor and the only one who has been trying to improve the wiki for some time now. Even when the other admin was active, their will to contribute seemed quite low and left everything ranging from writing whole articles, spelling/grammer checks, checking the accuracy of the info, creating pages, linking, etc. up to me while they only occasionally made very minor edits and contributions. They also don't seem interested in finding new editors since they are getting me to do most, if not, all of the work. The other "contributors" are those who have come and requested for affiliations but have no intentions of helping, or those who pass by with no intentions of staying to edit. The current bureaucrat is semi-active now and only goes on once in a blue moon to either edit their profile, do very minor edits, or to tinker a little with templates, which isn't much help seeing how the wiki is still missing an enormous amount of info and can still be improved greatly. Since they aren't very active, contacting them is quite hard even if it's through an external contact. For this reason, I would like to adopt the wiki in hopes of reviving and improving it further. I want to recruit editors who hold a passion for this topic as great as mine and give them admin rights if deserved, but with my current position, I cannot do so. So, I would like to adopt the wiki.
- To Ripto: Does the 60 day rule still apply if you're already an admin? Rood nim has a totally different time zone and schedule than me so unfortunately, it takes a while to get a response back. Even through Facebook it takes 2 days to almost a week sometimes... (The account I have of them on Facebook might not their main account, since the reply rate is pretty slow) Vii (talk) 03:24, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Yes, when Adopting a Wiki, the administrators must also go through the process of meeting the requirements for bureaucrat rights. If you announced you wanted bureaucrat rights, and the other active admin has not addressed it, then I don't know if you can still adopt. I know you can allow a week for responses, but I'm not sure if it's applicable since they edited. JosephHawk can correct that if he sees this. Ripto (talk) 03:29, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you very much! :) I have done that and I will link it here. I'm not sure if there will be many responses or any to be honest (Other than Rood nim's if they read it). My best hope is for Rood nim to see it and give me the rights themselves since they claim to be more active now... Vii (talk) 04:35, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Oh wait, I offer my apologies. I did not review everything properly, and incorrectly assumed that Rood nim did not possess bureaucratic rights. Since he does, the wiki is ineligible for adoption, and you'll have to contact him for the rights you desire. Again, really sorry for that. Joey (talk)
- Alright then, I'll delete the blog and try to message them directly. If I'm not given rights then I'll try to ask for them to at least ring in some new editors and if they refuse that too, then I'll just leave the wiki. Thanks again :) Vii 05:52, April 21, 2015 (UTC)