Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? MurasameJupiter
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:id.bleach
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1
How many days/months have you been editing there? 1
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? this
Any other information: please give adoption this wiki to me, I don't see a contribution at all because that page is left blank by founder even till today! so for better useless give it to me I plan on expanding it and really intention.
just update: the founder there seems was left or may delete his wikia account. so wait no more, please give it to me so I can remodel here and there.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)You need to start editing before you can adopt a wiki. --Tupka217 10:05, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)It will be processed once it's at the top of the queue. You, in the meantime, have to keep up editing. --Tupka217 10:39, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, actually more freely after getting adoption rights, but will I installment some, thank you MurasameJupiter (talk) 10:50, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I have to created 2 pages on the wiki, please asap to give take over the wiki to me, because on the main page, I don't know who the Anonymous who has led to edit it, but that anon has to enter the category of obscene words in our local language / id. (MurasameJupiter (talk) 15:08, May 9, 2014 (UTC))
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)This request was closed as you weren't active enough. Start editing daily, and keep it up for as long as the adoption lasts. This one is closed (do not reopen it by messing with the categories); so you need to create a second adoption as soon as you have established a presence on the wiki. --Tupka217 15:12, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Just enough to make a presence. It can be between 1-5 edits daily, for as long as the adoption runs. You can miss a day, but don't make it a habit. And you're going to have to open a new adoption request, as this one's closed. --Tupka217 09:20, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually like this, I could be just in one day makes 100 article (a new page) or only show a willingness to immediately get adoption rights? Or I need to wait while editing 1-5 per-day in a week? (MurasameJupiter (talk) 06:58, May 30, 2014 (UTC))
- I was understood, i have to active on that wiki for a week, there a other user who start an editing, but he / she is only copying at all from the center wiki and even not translate correctly (used a google translate), if she / he asks for new request adoption please ignore it. (MurasameJupiter (talk) 06:58, May 30, 2014 (UTC))
- See my contribution, isn't that was decent to have an adoption? And I may to open new request now? (MurasameJupiter (talk) 03:26, June 5, 2014 (UTC))
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Murasame, as Tupka has stated again and again, you need to make a new adoption request, NOT edit this one. Because this request is closed, staff will not look at this one. Kamikaze839 03:34, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah I know! That why I'm asked before make new open request, it's that my contribution already decent to have an adoption? (MurasameJupiter (talk) 04:16, June 5, 2014 (UTC))
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If you really think your contributions are substantial, just make a new request. The opinion of the staff is irrelevant. MissingNo, his message wall, his contributions, and a wiki for good measure. 04:39, June 5, 2014 (UTC)