Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Mount2010
Please link to the wiki here: http://blockminer.wikia.com/wiki/Block_Miner_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 79,some pages were edited while offline.(My profile shows 73)
How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days.(I intend to countinue editing it)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last time a admin logged in was on 00:30, March 1, 2012,and the last edit was on Feb 27,2012.The admin is Mark Kong.
Any other information:
The wiki only has 14 pages and most of the pages are abdoned and poorly made.
Hi, occasional contributor here. I have seen a few of your edits and I can see clearly your spelling isn't right. Premium is spelled as "Premuim", Amethyst is spelled as "Amethest", Topaz is spelled as "Topax", Emerald is spelled as "Emerld", and even for the comments above I can see two errors already. Putting that aside, you also have NPOV errors, like "I as an premuim member I will be making bricks". I have proofread and corrected most of it, but just have to point out these.
Also, about that you only contributed 3 days, you are not eligible of adopt the wiki yet. So that is all I wanna say. 14:29, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Mastery of English isn't in the adoption guidelines, no matter how badly I'd want it to be. As for the three days, if Mount keeps editing until the adoption is handled, (s)he'll get to a week of edits. --Tupka217 14:44, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah,Tupka's right.I would get a week's edittime very soon.So,I'll be updating this.If not,a staff can at least put this on hold,right?
- Mount2010 (talk) 08:55, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry about the lack of activty yesterday and the day before-my computer crashed.This backup computer is not entirely good for edits though,and I request for this request to be put on hold while I wait for my computer to get fixed.
- Mount2010 (talk) 04:27, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok. I will put this on hold. You will need to gain the support of Logologlogol for your request, as well as continuing to edit more when your computer is fixed. -- Wendy (talk) 01:34, May 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry about the inativeness,I actully got my computer back on Tuesday,but was impeded by work issues.I shall restart editing the wiki tomorrow,as I have things to do tonight.
- Mount2010 (offline,forgot to sign in)
- Here is my signture to note that this is updated:Mount2010 (talk) 05:05, May 24, 2014 (UTC)