Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Meta07
Please link to the wiki here: http://bloonsconception.wikia.com/wiki/Bloons_Conception_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3383
How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 months and 11 days (since July 15, 2012)
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Today (February 26, 2013), and it was Meta07.
Any other information:
The founder of Bloons Conception Wiki, CyberGuy23, is also the only bureaucrat at said wiki, and has now been inactive for nearly a month and a half, but has also shown minimal activity many months before that. I (Meta07) am the sole admin there other than him, and I haven't got bureaucratic rights, so I can't do some things a proper leader needs to do, including promoting users and such. If this goes on, the wiki will eventually "die", especially when I become inactive, because nobody can be active forever. Thus, today I formally request Wikia to promote me to Bureaucrat on that wiki, not for vanity's sake, but for inheritance and for keeping the wiki alive.
- Ignore this request. I only did this because the active users at my wiki suggested me to do so quickly, but after reading the guidelines I've seen that I'm not good enough to gain Bureaucratic rights from here because:
- CyberGuy23 hasn't been technically inactive for over 2 months
- I've recently founded Enigmata Wiki about a month ago.
- There're still a lot of active users on Bloons Conception Wiki. Though I've talked to them on chat, not all of them were there.
- I am already an admin myself.
- I haven't updated most of the main page for ages, though actually I don't know what to put there anymore.