What is your username? OrbitalFacePalm9001
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:bloonsconception
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,132 edits.
How many days/months have you been editing there? About 5 months.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Meta07. She demoted herself and has gone insane.
EDIT: which leaves CyberGuy23 as the Admin/Crat of record, last edit 04:18, August 18, 2013
Any other information: She's gone insane. She said that she has unleashed an irreversible bomb by deleting the policies. I'm going to improve that wiki. I'm saner now. Add the administrator and bureaucrat rights to me.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! Well, this is a bit of a sticky wicket. Even though she is still active, having demoted herself Meta07 is no longer an Admin. Hopefully Staff will interpret that as taking herself out of the running and the 60 day inactivity voided in her case, leaving CyberGuy23 the last one on record to edit back in August. Mind you I am not Staff, that is *my own interpretation* of the rules.
- Since CyberGuy is well past the 60 day mark, and frankly, *I* perceive Meta's actions as against the common good of the wiki (regardless, she no longer has a valid say, having given it away), Staff *might* determine in favor of this adoption. However, as there is a very active community, you will need to open a forum or blog to discuss the need of new Administration, that you wish to adopt, that you have started the procedure to adopt, and accept comments and any objections for at least a week, and link to these conversations here. Meanwhile, you might want to place a message of CyberGuy23's wall asking for a promotion. He may not have logged on since August, but you never know, he just might soon.
- Having experience with adopting wikis, *I* recommend you pitch in and start editing pages. Main article pages, NOT JUST comments on Forums, Blogs, Talks, and Walls. Everyday or so for at least a week, which this request will take at least that long. Ensure you make at least 1 New Main Page.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Anou... This is Meta07. May I have a word? Well, I got so mad I did that... I... I'm really sorry. I completely lost control over myself because of the events that happened these 2 days on chat and on TheMostAwesomer's goodbye blog... I really am a terrible manager for getting too emotional, right... My mental problems got brought out, and I doubt I can never be the same again. However, the person who messed my mind up is now gone so... ok, I guess I should shut up about that. I know I'm not in a position to talk, but if there's a new Bureaucrat, I think that should be LoverofAllThingsCute. Just my personal opinion. OrbitalFacePalm9001 has been pretty hot-tempered and often shout so... ok, guess I should just be quiet now... Meta07 (talk)
- At least I'm not insane. 03:40, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi, Raindrop here. I'm going to have to say that I also disagree with OFP's promotion currently. He hasn't done enough things to really help the wiki yet, and he's already been banned, which I think makes this request invalid. Maybe in a few months, he'll be better, but for now, I don't think he needs to be promoted... If I had to choose, I'd say Tasty or LoverOfAllThingsCute should be a Bureaucrat, but that's my opinion. ~Raindrop57 (talk)
- I'm calmer now, and I correct my mistakes. 03:40, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
- According to Help:Adoption: "If there are other users on the wiki, you should first talk to them so the entire community has a say in who the next admin should be. Once that discussion has been held, the request can be placed."
- Therefore, there should be a discussion on who should adopt the wiki... I know you want to help, but you just can't go straight from having a bad reputation to being a b-crat...
- http://bloonsconception.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Raindrop57/Wiki_Adoption <-- Link to discussion.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)This is TheMostAwesomer. I would like to say that...
- I am sorry for the majority of the trouble I caused. The part I am not sorry for was a provoked response and I'm sure most of you would've done something similar.
- Meta, you are not the worst admin. From experience in other wikis, I have seen much worse. You just make the occasional bad decision, which often snowballs into a much worse situation.
- On to another topic, which relates more to the subject at hand, is the chance that OrbitalFacePalm9001 becomes a bureaucrat. Note that, as an addendum to my previous comment, you would not make the worst admin I've seen. Although it is true that you have calmed down by many orders of magnitude, you still aren't excellent. I will give you one thing, though, you are very stable, which would make you a good chat mod/rollback.
- And to another topic once again. This topic relates somewhat to the above topic, as it is discussing me becoming a bureaucrat. I acknowledge that it wouldn't be the most optimal choice, but if you compare the wiki to my week of bureaucracy to the most recent terrible choices (Not all my bad, I have no rights to do much besides speak), it was a haven. The only issue was OrbitalFacePalm9001 back when he was somewhat spammy, but that did not deserve addressing, as it was just a bit irritating at most.
- And, as another thing, I have been reviewing the comments on my leaving blog (Note that the leaving was more of a transfer of my existance than a true leave), and I actually do have proof that the ex-admins (Who are, except for Meta, admins again) brought back old problems and claimed they were my fault (Offside comment here: I find that this is a lot like the current situation in the United States government - some people are preventing progress and blaming the fact that things aren't happening on the president. This event was similar, as old problems were brought back/caused again by the returning people and blamed on me, causing my demotion). If you ask someone who is not one of those admins (i.e. don't ask ItsBloonTasty, Meta07, or Logologologol, although Logo was the least of the offenders on this) and they will, unless they are lying, say that the wiki was A-OK until those who I mentioned returned and caused a ruckus.
Sorry for the semi-irrelevant rant. When I get caught up in the moment, I get ranty. But what I says stands unless when I, in a less ranty state, says otherwise, since when I rant I might get a bit... inaccurate...
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Logo here. So according to... your text above, OFP, you are like you are going to get rights for sure, so I have to leave something here...
- I know you wanting to help this wiki, but no. This is not how you do it. Being an admin is not really meaning that you can help. What about the preexisting issues, like TMA and Tasty? How will you solve it? Ban both of them?
- You have, from me, a LOT of warnings about you breaking policies. You clearly know that you have done a lot of things wrong, which is, unreliable, and that you have also been blocked a few times in this wiki, clearly showing that you, are not really suitable.
- Look at your acts. Reporting one? "Block request timez 90000000000000000111111333337109001", Reverting overly vandalized page? "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCK YOOOOOOOU AAANDD FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOU", from these two it already shows your "moderation", being impulsive and stuff.
- 1. No. Just no.
- 2. I have stabilized by 9001 magnitudes.
- 3. Bramble was overly vandalizing my stuff! 08:57, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- 2. By your unserious acts, such as you saying 9001, AGAIN, is proofing you are still the childish self.
- 3. It should be able to be done calmly. If there is such a case, simply report, starting an edit war and summary flame war does nothing.
- -Logo 11:20, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, then to TMA. You have repeated your point again. You have been starting flamewars while you called that, our, the "Ex-admin"'s fault. From this it shows that you are not admitting your faults, your annoying style of argument that broke our emotion a several times. Why did this whole thing start? Because you argued back when I was only criticizing a bit about your conception, and you started, and not ending, a lot of arguments. Wise MOAB, FRANCIUM, Warning, Bramble's message, promotion, demotion, and even for that goodbye post you NEVER stopped argued back, turning a little joke, comment, and stuff into a HUGE trouble. And you, are involved in all these.
-Logo 14:31, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- As a response to you, Logo, I would like to correct you on a few things relating to me.
- 1. There was no argument pertaining to the F.R.A.N.C.I.U.M., unless it was on chat, although I don't recall any situation relating to that.
- 2. There wasn't much of an argument on my goodbye blog. And I was not the one who made my joke into the trouble. That was Meta07, not me.
- Thank you for your time. TheMostAwesomer (talk) 23:15, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- There was, about it being a carrier, while it is removed by you because it had gone somehow off, which is... If you looked at the policy there, rulebreaking: Discussions can't be removed.
- Then about this, yes, it is not about flaming back, but you still did the rest: Turning other's protective comments, using them to actually secretly insulting us, the "Ex-admins".
- Thank you for
wastingyour time. -Logo 11:20, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey there, this wiki is ineligible for adoption as two admins, ItsBloonTasty and Logologologol have both edited today. If this wiki is to be adopted it must be by one of those two. Also for future reference could we please leave arguments out of the adoption forms? Thanks.
Corey Chambers (talk) 22:18, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. I am closing this request as it would appear from the forum, that OrbitalFacePalm is not the community choice for a new bureaucrat. However, I don't see much community agreement on any of the candidates. I suggest you re-vote with fewer candidates (maybe the top two or three). Let me know on my wall when the community has chosen a new bureaucrat that everybody can agree about and I can help with the rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:33, December 9, 2013 (UTC)