Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wikia URL: http://boboiboy.wikia.com/wiki/BoBoiBoy_Wiki
Current edit count: 2,451
How long I have edited there: 8 months, 12 days
Last admin to edit and when: Dirk tow mater celoso, January 28, 2014
Other information: Hi, I want to being admin on the wiki, to rebuilt the wiki and make it more better. The wiki is only have one admin, and unactive. The wiki is messy, many spamming pages, some users that making fights and broke the peace, and some pages that locked by the admin. For the information, the founder named Hungryme also unactive, more long than the admin since October 3, 2011. I hope the request is approved.
- Wikia's definition of "inactive admin" is sixty days. You\d have to wait another month and a week. --Tupka217 09:51, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey, it's maybe and idea you or the other admin ask the founder for the rigths. If the founder doesn't respond the admin (or you with the acceptation of the other admin) can do an adoption request. But it's an active wiki, so I think making a blog/forum post about the adoption is a good idea then. Good luck! Contribs Edits 14:53, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. The wikia is not formally eligible for adoption but I agree that it could use an admin to help take care of it, given the level of activity there.
- Please start a community discussion about new admins. This can be a blog or forum, where everybody can participate in a discussion. Please message the admin on his wall, (Dirk tow mater celoso), and let him know you would like to help out with maintaining the wikia and have asked for admin rights. Make sure to give him a link to the blog/forum where the community is discussing the matter.
- After a week, if everybody agrees, we can appoint 1 admin. I will put this request on hold but feel free to remind me on my wall to check back with a link to the conversation.
- Hi. It appears that nobody objects to your promotion, but Dirk is clearly quite actively editing again. I am going to close this request. Dirk can promote you himself at Special:UserRights if he agrees an additional admin would be helpful for times when he gets busy in real life. -- Wendy (talk) 04:50, March 17, 2014 (UTC)