FANDOM

Adoption requests Book Fanon Wiki

What is your username? Ijordan04

Please link to the wiki here: Book Fanon wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? none yet just found out about the wikia but will continue to make plenty of pages given the chance to but due to lack rules an pages on the wikia I'm unsure what type of material is allowed to the wikia so if I were an administrator on the wikia I could give the wikia rulez give it a better description and give it more pages

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been on it since june 13th, 2018.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Unknown

Any other information: I haven't been on this wiki in awhile, but I'll be sure to help boot it back up. It looks like this wiki is pretty dead and with my past history with other wikis; I can guarantee some success.

Hello. You've made a good start on the wiki, but in order to adopt it you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week. Please keep editing and let me know on my wall to check back again after another 4 or 5 days. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:14, June 16, 2018 (UTC)