Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Current edit count: 634
How long I have edited there: 68 days (approx)
Last admin to edit and when: Johnfuzer 19th November 2013
Other information: I believe i have met the requirements of inactivity. I am requesting bureaucrat status on this wiki as i contribute to this wiki and am currently in contact with Supercell the creators of the app Boom Beach for me to be able to receive information and create a partnership with supercell i must first have bureaucrat status this will allow me to have access to information votal to the improvement of this wikia. Also a strong aspect of this wikia i have tried to create is a strong community base along the forums. I have strong support from another wikia member by the name of Gorillaman he is the current bureaucrat of the Clash of Clans wiki and he supports this adoptions request. I thank you for your time and consideration into my request and look forward to seeing a result.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! I'm sorry, the wiki is ineligible for adoption. Admins GorillaMan and Sillyman34 edited just today. And while Founder Johnfuzer *just* hit the 60 day mark for editing at the wiki, he logged in on January 2nd, so messaging him for a promotion has a decent chance of reaching him the next time he logs in. You may wish to try that.
- Your next best option is to chat with GorillaMan and SillyMan34 to see if they agree you should be an Admin, as well as who should make the request for bureaucrat status. The Community should also be brought into the discussion, as they do have a say too.
- Sorry. However this shakes out, good luck to you and the wiki! --Love Robin (talk) 12:35, January 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I understand there are 2 active admins, however as for myself, I have no issues with kk9199 becoming a bureaucrat, and I will fully support the decision in him becoming one.
- kk9199 he has worked on both the Clash of Clans and Boom Beach wiki. He significantly contributed to the Boom Beach wiki. It was him who uploaded most of the statistics which we can now see on the pages.
- He has greatly contributed to the built up of information on the wiki, but his he has help in many coding project we had thought the Supercell game wikis.
- Not only is he a very intelligent and diligent person but he is also a very outgoing person. It is very easy to get a hold of him and discuss ideas, projects or just to have a friendly chat.
- All these qualities listen above make him suit the bureaucrat position for the Boom Beach wiki. I support kk9199 in becoming a bureaucrat on the Boom Beach wiki.
- I believe that in the future kk9199 would be suitable to collaborate with me and Supercell to further ensure the most up to date information on the wiki.
- Hi. That's great that Gorillaman supports your request and we appreciate that he took the time to tell us here where it was easy to find. However, both existing admins would need to approve your promotion, and the rest of the community should also have a chance to give opinions on it... Please start a community discussion in the forum about adopting the wiki, and make sure to contact Sillyman individually as well. Give us links to the conversation(s) and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:38, January 31, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, sorry for the late reply, was only told about this today. I have read through what all has been said by people, and completely support what GorrilaMan said.
Kk9199 is very responsible, smart and willing to help out with anything. He has made this wiki, well pretty much a wiki. I thank him for his help and skills, and believe he deserves bureaucrat very much. I support this request. Sillyman34 18:17, Febuary 1, 2014
Ok will do
Here is the link to the seven day thread of adoption.