Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Boy Meets World Wiki (2)

What is your username? CabbieLoverSAC22

Please link to the wiki here: http://boymeetsworld.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 105 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 14 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I was the last person to edited. I am an active admin on there but, I need Buercrat rights, in which case I need to put up a new adoption

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I've been working with Cabbie in her quest to adopt the Boy Meets World Wiki. As a correction I'd like to point out that the user has edited at the wiki since JULY 27, 2013, a lot more than 14 days! She has also put up a new forum asking the community for their input on her adoption: http://boymeetsworld.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:5181. ~AwesomeOrange89

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! DocTheRoc, a bureaucrat, edited on the 12th of this month. Since that is less than the required 60 days, the wiki is ineligible for adoption. However, you can request the bureaucratic rights from him. Dragonclaws, another bureaucrat, logged onto Wikia recently, so you can also request the rights from them rather than putting through a request, if you desire. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. YOu don't actually need bureaucrat rights to do a merge; there are plenty of admins and the only thing bureaucrat gives you is the right to promote more. That said, if you wish to pursue bureaucrat rights, you will need the stated support of both other admins (you have techno guy, but would need sokkameatsmoregirls) and anyone else who chooses to comment on that forum; so far it has only been up for 3 days. Let's let it run a week, and make sure sokka comments on it. Remind me on my wall sometime early next week and I will check back again.
Or, as Joseph said, you can try asking Dragonclaws directly as he is still active elsewhere on wikia :) -- Wendy (talk 01:56, October 30, 2014 (UTC)