Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Breaking Bad Wiki

What is your username? Mario360PS

Please link to the wiki here: http://breakingbad.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2 (Makeing more right now)

How many days/months have you been editing there?Since June 5th.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? YNNOJ

Any other information: I wanted to replace the other only one admin. He might still be active but I feel there's not a lot of admins so I want to be one. Please ReplyMario360PS (talk) 11:12, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, you should be there for atleast a week. And there is an active admin there, who has logged in, but due to some last log in glitch, it is being shown 22 may. {{SUBST:User:Utkar22/Sig|11:51,5-Jun-2015}} 11:51, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

Indeed the last admin who edited was Ohmyn0 on May 22. But they are Staff, so I don't know if that is a different scenario with the 60-day rule. Either way, you do need more edits and time as Utkar22 said. Have you tried talking to Ohmyn0 yet? Ripto (talk) 05:44, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
When Staff members are the last editing admins, the rule does not apply. They encourage users to use the adoption process to receive rights. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
With the time that has passed, this adoption will probably be put on hold. When you return to Wikia, you will have, as mentioned by Utkar and Ripto, to edit more and among those edits must be at least the creation of one article. You will also need to make a blog or a forum because there is an active community around and you can´t adopt without having their support. The sooner you do this, the sooner you´ll be granted the rights. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 15:55, June 18, 2015 (UTC)) 
Hello. You can only adopt one wikia at a time. Do you wish to adopt Breaking Bad Wiki or Brum Wiki? If you wish to adopt Breaking Bad Wiki, you will need to start a blog or forum about adopting it, as well as start editing regularly, every day or two for at least a week. Let me know on my wall when you are ready for me to check back again! -- Wendy (talk 04:07, June 19, 2015 (UTC)