Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary

(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
  +

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

'''What is your username?''' EnderChas

'''What is your username?''' EnderChas
Line 24: Line 25:

<span style="font-family:sans-serif">&mdash; <span style="font-weight:bold">[[User:MechQueste|<span style="color:green; font-style:italic">MechQueste</span>]] <sup>[[User talk:MechQueste|<span style="color:green">talk</span>]]</sup></span></span> 21:39, February 9, 2018 (UTC)

<span style="font-family:sans-serif">&mdash; <span style="font-weight:bold">[[User:MechQueste|<span style="color:green; font-style:italic">MechQueste</span>]] <sup>[[User talk:MechQueste|<span style="color:green">talk</span>]]</sup></span></span> 21:39, February 9, 2018 (UTC)

+
{{AdoptionResponse}}

yes, one of the victims of TESB's attack alerted FANDOM and the bureaucrat was temp-banned. Things are good for now! But I still wish for action to be taken against this wiki which wants war.

yes, one of the victims of TESB's attack alerted FANDOM and the bureaucrat was temp-banned. Things are good for now! But I still wish for action to be taken against this wiki which wants war.

I am [[User:EnderChas|EnderChas]]. United we fly, divided we fall. [[Message_Wall:EnderChas|(talk)]] 21:43, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
+
I am [[User:EnderChas|EnderChas]]. United we fly, divided we fall. [[Message_Wall:EnderChas|(talk)]] 21:43, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:ugh what? <span style="font-family:sans-serif">&mdash; <span style="font-weight:bold">[[User:MechQueste|<span style="color:green; font-style:italic">MechQueste</span>]] <sup>[[User talk:MechQueste|<span style="color:green">talk</span>]]</sup></span></span> 20:02, February 10, 2018 (UTC)
  +
  +
::The founder is currently active, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. If you have a specific problem with the founder or the wiki's community, feel free to contact the Community Support team using the form at [[Special:Contact/general]]. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 17:20, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 17:20, 12 February 2018

Adoption requests Brickplanet Creepypasta Wiki

What is your username? EnderChas

Please link to the wiki here: http://brickplanet-creepypasta.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 16, 2018.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was The Empire Strikes Back, and he edited last on February 9th 2018

Any other information: Basically The Empire Strikes Back began to want to cause revolt and wiki wars against people like Yoshfico123 and TheMysteriousHood when they didn't do anything bad to him. Here is the proof he wants war against these people. I wish to adopt this wiki to archive it or for it to be closed as the owner wants war against other wikia users.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, Thank you for your enthusiasm. A few notes.

1. The bureaucrat is globally blocked. So thats ok for the blog.
  2. There is an active community.
    • Thus you need to create a blog entry or forum post asking for admin and bureaucrat rights and leave it open for at least a week. If successful, come back and notify the staff member who closes this adoption request.

Thanks.

MechQueste talk 21:39, February 9, 2018 (UTC)

I am EnderChas. United we fly, divided we fall. (talk) 21:43, February 9, 2018 (UTC)

ugh what? MechQueste talk 20:02, February 10, 2018 (UTC)
The founder is currently active, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. If you have a specific problem with the founder or the wiki's community, feel free to contact the Community Support team using the form at Special:Contact/general. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:20, February 12, 2018 (UTC)