Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 29: Line 29:

As i am on the wiki every day, i check all recent updates to pages, making sure they have accurate information (all info added is backchecked by myself from the source) 

As i am on the wiki every day, i check all recent updates to pages, making sure they have accurate information (all info added is backchecked by myself from the source) 
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:17, September 1, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 02:17, 1 September 2015

Adoption requests CSR Racing Wiki

What is your username?

HennerzLennerz

Please link to the wiki here:

http://csrracing.wikia.com/wiki/CSR_Racing_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

82 so far, but am editing every day

How many days/months have you been editing there?

joined less than a month ago, however, i am the most active by far on the wiki. most users ranked have not edited in a very long time.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

the last admin to edit was M1k3ol, the last time he edited was may 4, 2014

Any other information:

I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:17, September 1, 2015 (UTC)