Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests CaRPG Wiki

What is your username? Zanyrubert.

Please link to the wiki here: http://carpg.wikia.com/wiki/CaRPG_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 18.

How many days/months have you been editing there? one day.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Only one user has ever edited on that Wiki, and it was the founder JeffreyHarvey. He last edited February 8, 2015.

Any other information: Although I have only been editing today, there are no other staff or users, and I have been making contributions to the site. I hope this adoption is successful so I can fix things like templates, MediaWiki pages, and other things that normal users like me cannot access, in hopes to make the wiki more popular.

Regards, - Zanyrubert. 19:58, March 23, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You would have to be editing on the wiki for at least a week before you can adopt it, so make sure you edit at least once a day, including making one page, before Staff review this. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 20:20, March 23, 2016 (UTC)

I will be sure to do that before this is reviewed by staff. Thank for advice Zanyrubert (talk) 20:32, March 23, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You haven't edited the wikia since leaving this request; are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing there again, regularly, for about a week. Then leave a message on my wall and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:42, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:36: Tue 06 Aug 2019