Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 29: Line 29:

{{AdoptionResponse}} <span style='font-family:verdana; font-size:9pt;'>Hi - there appears to be a few other contributors at this wiki. According to the [[adopt|adoption guidelines]], it is required that the adopting user make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining their intentions to adopt on an active wiki, so other users on the wiki can give their input, and comment. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers!</span> {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|12:42, March 17, 2015 (UTC)}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} <span style='font-family:verdana; font-size:9pt;'>Hi - there appears to be a few other contributors at this wiki. According to the [[adopt|adoption guidelines]], it is required that the adopting user make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining their intentions to adopt on an active wiki, so other users on the wiki can give their input, and comment. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers!</span> {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|12:42, March 17, 2015 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. I see that Scrimshander gave you the rights the day you left this request. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:20, March 21, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 05:20, 21 March 2015

Adoption requests Call of Duties Heroes Wiki

What is your username?

Kurtina

Please link to the wiki here:

http://call-of-duty-heroes.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

1 month and 15 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Scrimshander last edited on December 25, 2014.

Any other information: I have been tryng to contact current admin, but with no luck. That is the reason, I had to come thru adoption portal.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi - there appears to be a few other contributors at this wiki. According to the adoption guidelines, it is required that the adopting user make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining their intentions to adopt on an active wiki, so other users on the wiki can give their input, and comment. If there is a consensus amongst the users for you to receive the rights, then you'll be eligible to adopt. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I see that Scrimshander gave you the rights the day you left this request. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:20, March 21, 2015 (UTC)