Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Castlevania Fanon Wiki

What is your username? Ericard

Please link to the wiki here: http://castlevaniafanon.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania_Fanon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300+

How many days/months have you been editing there? over 3 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Unknown

Any other information: Please rank me as admin in that page, this wiki needs admin to secure.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - one of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. :)
It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki.
P.S. The last editing admin was LostGod2000 in September of 2013.
Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:39, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I'm Chernabogue, an admin from the Castlevania Wiki and a member of the Castlevania Dungeon forums. User:Ericard has stolen and posted other people's material and posted it on various Wikia sites (Castlevania, Castlevania fan, etc.) This is not the first time he did this, and he even proposed to sell his game with this stolen material. If you need proof, please see our discussion here. I'd like your team to remove his privileges on that Wiki (or even ban his IP) so he cannot post stolen material anymore. Thank you, and sorry if it is the wrong place to post. Have a good day. --Chernabogue (talk) 06:12, April 7, 2015 (UTC)