Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Chadtronic Wiki

What is your username?

brusselmyre

Please link to the wiki here:

http://chadtronic.wikia.com/wiki/Chadtronic_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

August 16, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

No results

Any other information:

There seems to be no admin in this wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I found the admin/founder: Amanguyhibye. It seems he didn't appear on Special:ListAdmins because the filter is default set to 5+ edits, and he has only made one. --DA WEIRDO (leave a message) 01:29, September 4, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi Brusselmyre! I see you really want to help out on this wiki like me, you first have to make a blog post Here saying you would like to adopt the wiki, and you have to edit the wiki for every day or two for a week, if you done that all corectly, you will have to wiki in no time (: Billybob125 (talk) 10:36, September 5, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Billybob is correct -- there are quite a few other active contributors on that wikia so you will need to create a blog (or forum) about adopting it. Leave the post up for about a week, and remember to keep editing while you wait. After a week, leave a message on my wall and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:34, September 11, 2015 (UTC)