Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests TV/Movie requests ChalkZone Wiki

What is your username? - Cartoonish Weeb

Please link to the wiki here: - https://chalkzone.fandom.com/wiki/ChalkZone_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? - I have made a few edits to the main series page involving the show's home media releases and the information on the show's international dubs, I updated the logo to it's most recent one and added a more high resolution pictures of the characters.

How many days/months have you been editing there? - I first started to edit information on the wiki a little over three weeks ago, However, I am currently limited as to what I can do because a lot of the pages that DO need editing like the list of episodes page, are locked because only Admins can access the page and the Admins are no longer active on the wiki.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? - "FTSOAMSibarra96" which is one of the two admins on the Wiki made their last edit on April 16, 2012 at 7:29

Any other information:

I would love to make more edits to this wiki to make it stand out more and make it look more appealing. But like as I mentioned above, I am unable to gain access to a lot of the pages that desperately need editing like the list of episodes page which is missing its entire fourth season from the list of episodes and is formatted incorrectly unlike the first two seasons.

Hi, we'll need to maintain the standard of editing almost every day for a week. However, I've removed the protection from those pages, so you're free to edit it during the next few days. Please leave a message on my message wall and I'll be happy to complete your adoption.—TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 08:50, July 21, 2020 (UTC)