Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- At the time of writing, 150.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- My contributions begun on May 8th, or 2 days at the time of writing.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- The only sysop the wiki has ever had was its founder, Worldmadness. He made a grand total of one single edit, at the moment of the wiki's creation, on February 22nd of 2012 (little over 2 years now).
Any other information:
- First, I would like to point out that I am aware of the requirement of consistent edit for a week before the adoption being granted. But given that requests are usually addressed a few days after being posted, I believe that by this time the requirement will have already been met. If not, please feel free to place this request on hold until it has.
- As for the wiki, it has been left completely abandoned by its founder, and before my arrival it had barely 5 articles created. A comparison between the old main page and the current one, created by myself, sums up the transformation. I have created the Wiki's infrastructure with templates, categories, placeholders, etc, and begun planing the development of the wiki (the drafts and the basic plan can be found here and here). However, there is only so much I can do without sysop clearance and access to the wiki's CSS and Mediawiki pages (although the code is mostly done already). Hopefully this shows that while this request may seem rushed, it springs out of my necessity for the sysop tools in order to implement the changes, and that I do not take the task of bringing the wiki to a proper state lightly.
- Regarding my credentials, since creating my account on February 21st of 2011, I have never been banned in any wiki. I have been an administrator in the Fallout Wiki since 2012, and I am experienced with all aspects of being a sysop as well as creating articles, templates and tables. I am also familiar wiki and CSS coding, and have a personal sandbox wiki which I use as a test site.
Limmiegirl Talk! ♪ 08:54, May 10, 2014 (UTC)