Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Chris Brown Wiki

What is your username? Justine 77_7

Please link to the wiki here: http://chrisbrown.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 77

How many days/months have you been editing there? a week

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Alwaysmore2hear (Fandom staff), October 6, 2015 - an automatic wikia account that just edited the parentpage.

CBreezy33 (founder) - June 3, 2011

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

yo. Everything appears to be in order. Just make sure to continue editing at least a few times a day, and Wendy will give you rights within two weeks.

--80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 18:07, August 6, 2017 (UTC)

MoonwalkerForever appears to be active on the wiki. You'll need to contact them about your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it, posting a link to that conversation here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵And with every step together we just keep on getting better.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

He's my friend, so I've contacted him already, but do I need to talk about it again on his message wall? Justine77 7 (talk) 10:15, August 7, 2017 (UTC)
  • Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
    -It would not exactly be a bad idea, no.

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 12:20, August 7, 2017 (UTC)

Okay, here you go -> the other active member's talkpage Justine77 7 (talk) 13:25, August 7, 2017 (UTC)

Great! Just edit at least once a day now, and you become an admin!

--80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 14:15, August 7, 2017 (UTC)