What is your username? Cdskl
Please link to the wiki here: http://clarence.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 62
How many days/months have you been editing there? 22 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
17Nanorobin, on August 8, 2013
Any other information:
I have currently been trying to enhance the wiki by adding articles, fixing grammatical mistakes, adding template and category pages, and adding information to articles. I have also added a couple images.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)There appears to be another active user on the wiki, would you please start a blog asking them if they're okay with you adopting? Kamikaze839 22:33, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)You will get admin/bureaucrat rights if no one replies. Kamikaze839 23:15, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, no one replied. I'll just wait for staff to reply. Cdskl (talk) 00:01, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Well, the blog post is one day old, so that's a little time to respond. I think Wikia Staff also wants to give the other users so more time. Hope this helps you and good Luck! Contribs Edits0:21, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, I personally don't see why anyone would disagree with me adopting this wiki. I am not expecting a disagreement on the blog post, because we need more admins and it would help me in ways like protecting pages from vandalism and promoting other good/daily contributors. I think it's a great idea. Plus, the wiki is inactive. It hasn't been touched since.. September - October, or somewhere along those lines, though it was contributed to by me and another user. Cdskl (talk) 20:55, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I've restored some comments on this page. Users are free to comment on requests, so please don't remove their messages. Please be patient - it can take over a week for requests to go through. Thisismyrofl (talk) 23:13, November 27, 2013 (UTC)