Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Clash Of Clans Turkey Wiki

What is your username? Berktug

Please link to the wiki here: http://tr.clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Clans_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 38(but because it s low page number the wiki s admins have low edits too)

How many days/months have you been editing there? June 21th 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only admin I could find is Kalaycib(because there is no list of admin) and his last edit is in november 21 2013

Any other information: I ve vandalized this wiki but I regret it very much.I would love to turn it to it s former version(and kick the vandalizers out of the wiki)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be editing consistently for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. You haven't edited since August 25, 2016, so make sure you start editing again soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won't forget I was here.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

As Anna said, you haven't even edited since August. Utkar22~Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee 16:22, April 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Annabeth and Percy and Utkar are correct - you have only made a few small edits since last summer. In order to adopt the wiki you will need to start editing regularly again, adding content and building the pages. Please let me know on my wall after 4 or 5 days and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:48, April 28, 2017 (UTC)