Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Clash of Clans Italy

What is your username? GorillaMan

Please link to the wiki here:

http://it.clashofclans.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2

How many days/months have you been editing there? About a week

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are no admins only a global bot

Any other information:

I am a buerocrat on the main Clash of Clans wiki, I am also a buerocrat on many other Clash of Clans wikies. I want to unite the Clash of Clans wikis that is why I'm request for buerocrat rights.  GorillaMan  Talk  Contribs  Clash of Clans  11:56,5/15/2013 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You already have a request in to adopt the French version of this wiki here. Per the adoption guidelines, you can only adopt one wiki within a 60 day period.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  12:16, 15 May 2013
         Is there absoultely no way, these adoptions are really important for continuing the Clash of Clans wiki    brach on Wikia.
                   GorillaMan  Talk  Contribs  Clash of Clans  14:38,5/15/2013 
Hi. As Eladkse said, you can only adopt 1 wiki each 60 days, so you will need to choose which you wish to adopt. You will also need to be actively editing whichever you choose (not just talk page messages). In the case of the French wiki you will also need to start a public discussion about adoption as there are other active contributors. Please let us know which wiki you wish to adopt! -- Wendy (talk) 02:05, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
I am closing both requests as you have made no further edits on the wikis and have also not indicated which you wish to adopt. Please feel free to ask again when you have the time to work on one of them! -- Wendy (talk) 04:54, June 19, 2013 (UTC)