Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Class of 3000 Wiki (2)

19,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Class of 3000 Wiki (2)

Request #1Edit

What is your username? MerMusic

Please link to the wiki here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:MerMusic?veaction=edit  http://classof3000.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? A lot, including photo uploads, errors correction and extra information. 

How many days/months have you been editing there? Over two weeks.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I think Wendy or Rappy.

Any other information:

I have some content that this community can find very useful. Also, I am quite ready to renew the already existing content in order to meet the needs of anyone who wishes to visit this website again. I might also add that this website has been inactive for too long time and I think that the displayed content isn't entirely appropriate. It doesn't give enough information, and I will certainly be able to change it for the better.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You need to give exact numbers, names, and dates. You can't just say "a lot" or "I think". They need to be specified or you're not going to be given it.--Annabeth and Percy~The beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend. 20:34, January 3, 2016 (UTC)
The last admin editing was Wafflesyrup :) Ripto (Talk) 16:41, January 7, 2016 (UTC)
Note to Staff: There is a third adoption request for this Wiki pending below this one. Ripto (Talk) 21:59, January 9, 2016 (UTC)

Request #2Edit

What is your username? Dual89 Proxima

Please link to the wiki here: http://classof3000.wikia.com/wiki/Class_of_3000_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 32+ edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Wafflesyrup - January 13, 2009

Any other information: I created this blog to tell any active users there that I have an interest in adopting the wiki.

Remember to actively contribute to the wiki everyday from now till a staff checks this request (which is usually in about a week) if you wish to adopt the wiki. Aside from that you look good to go. Good luck! Lelouch Di Britannia Talk 08:38, January 9, 2016 (UTC)

ResponseEdit

Hello. Thanks for starting the blog, Dual89 -- that is exactly what I would have asked you to do. In this case, MerMusic has not edited in nearly two weeks or commented on your blog in the week it was up. So I have given you the rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:41, January 15, 2016 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki