FANDOM

Adoption requests Club Penguin Online Wiki

What is your username? Joseph.Forever

Please link to the wiki here: http://clubpenguinonline.wikia.com/wiki/Club_Penguin_Online_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 170 since the beginning of the wiki. I've been editing and giving it form to make it look presentable

How many days/months have you been editing there? I'm a wiki editor since Jan 20th 2018 I started, until I became an administrator

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Bureaucrat hasnt edited since january 25th

Any other information: Club penguin online wiki is a project carried out with a friend. The wiki about a video game where I work. My friend was fired one day and days later he just stopped using the wiki(had bureaucrat permissions), so I decided to take it as my own project and now there is more than 100 pages thanks to myself and the team of wiki editors.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

You're already an admin. Do you mean you want bureaucrat rights as well? --Tupka217 18:57, March 8, 2018 (UTC)

Yes, Our Bureacrat is inactive and we cannot get hold of them to give any other user bureacrat rights —This unsigned comment is by Joseph.Forever (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hello. The bureaucrat, Fl1nnsG4m4s, last edited on January 25th. The wiki will not be eligible to adopt until he has been inactive for at least 60 days. Feel free to create a new request at the end of March. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:46, March 10, 2018 (UTC)

Hi, it's been over 60 days since the wiki creator edited it, I think I can be the Bureacrat of the Club Penguin Online wiki, please. —This unsigned comment is by Joseph.Forever (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Joseph.Forever, why is the only other active admin, TigerWolfCPO, blocked for "removing content from pages"? I can't see him doing that? Just wondered why you would block the only other person who might want to adopt the wiki (although he can unblock himself if he wanted to). — Spydar007 (Talk) 19:37, March 28, 2018 (UTC)

Hi, TigerwolfCPO is no longer part of the game, but with no bereaucrat we cannot demote him. It has been long enough for us to be able to claim bereaucracy rights for Joseph.forever CaitCP (talk) 18:58, May 14, 2018 (UTC)