Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Club Penguin Robber Wiki

What is your username? Nickel500

Please link to the wiki here: http://club-penguin-robber.wikia.com/wiki/Club_Penguin_Robber_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2234 edits total

How many days/months have you been editing there? I'm not sure maybe months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Batman903 he edited at 20:12

Any other information:

Hey Wikia Community Central,

There is a user called SuperBradyd5CP who is a massive annoyance on my wikia.He is extremely immature and doesn't follow the rules we posted several months ago.Can you block him indefinitely and make sure he doesn't even posts any comments on my wikia including on his message wall because he will add mature content.

Thanks for your support

Nickel500

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi there, it looks like there have been multipule admins editing the wiki in the past 60 days. The wiki is ineligible for adoption. If you would like to become an admin please ask one of the active admins. You can also check out this blog to learn more about how to get the role. Good luck with the wiki! ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733
Hello. AwesomeOrange is correct - this wikia has several active admins so it is not eligible for adoption. They will be able to block the user if appropriate, and can promote you if they wish. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 02:56, June 3, 2015 (UTC)