Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests CoC Revamp Mod Wikia

What is your username? Foxwells

Please link to the wiki here: http://coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 263 as of Mar/22/2017 (21:29 utc), though I most definitely plan to keep editing and am actually the 2nd highest editor.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Few days under a month.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kitteh6660, 19:42, 6 October 2016. However, if you'll note, they very rarely edit, and the other mod hasn't edited since 13:57, 6 January 2016.

Any other information: It's a pretty inactive Wiki in terms of editing, and the game doesn't exactly have a huge fanbase, but there are a significant amount of people who come to it for information and the like. There are a lot of things that need administrative editing (such as deleting pages, un/locking things, etc) and given that there are few editors and no active admins, it would be helpful if any of the active editors were to be made a mod. As I'm really the only one with an account, it would be most efficient to grant me administrative rights. Furthermore, there is also the quite unfortunate fact that there is some inappropriate content, and I believe having administrative rights would allow me to better clean that up and hide it from minors. I don't want the Wiki to be taken down when it's possible to filter out that content. A tricky challenge for sure, but it should still be given a chance over being assumed impossible ^^

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with your tricky challenge! -- Wendy (talk 04:46, March 25, 2017 (UTC)