Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? esmorax
Please link to the wiki here: http://coiling-dragon.wikia.com/wiki/Coiling_Dragon_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? about 300.
How many days/months have you been editing there? 11 Days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 19, 2015. Iamxiare
Any other information: I am a great fan of this (recently discovered) series called Coiling Dragon (aka Panlong)! It saddens me to see that the wiki seemed to be abandoned mid-way as there are simply too many pages either mising or lacking any content except for an infobox (sometimes even no infobox). I want to make this wiki more accessible and useful for fellow interested so that it will be worthy of the series it represents. However, without any active Administrator or equal rights myself, I find it hard to keep improving this wiki as tasks such as adding more options/choices/content to the main menu as well as cleaning up some unnecessary pages and categories. I have also seen that recently there has been a certain person vandalising the wiki, which to my dismay remains unadressed since there is no one to enforce it. I intend to stay and improve this wiki as I go through the novels reading myself (I am barely half-way by now). I have some experience as Administrator on the Future Diary Wiki and as regular contributor on several other wikis.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi. A few criteria need to be addressed. Firstly, in order to be eligible to adopt a wiki you will need to be frequently editing there for a week.
- Secondly, there are two other active contributors on the wiki. It is required that you - the adopting user - message them or create a public discussion such as a forum thread or blog post to let them know that you intend to adopt the wiki so everyone has a chance to give their input on the matter. Once you have created the discussion be sure to link to it in a reply below.
- Furthermore, you can report issues such as spam and vandalism on the VSTF Wiki. -- 00:27, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Reply: Hi everyone! I have created both a forum post and a blog post regarding this subject: http://coiling-dragon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Esmorax, http://coiling-dragon.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:3404
- I am currently in the process of reaching a week of contributions, but I read on other requests that in the process of the staff reviewing your adoption request this also can still be done :d (Which could speed up the process in its entirety)
- I have also messaged 3 of the most (recently)editing contributors about this matter :)
- I hope to hear from you soon!
- Reply2: After 4 days no one (including the two active editors on the wiki) has commented on either of the created posts about the intention of adopting the wiki. I have also been frequently editing for more than a week by now. I hope that I have been able to meet all the requirements for the adoption of the wiki. I hope to hear from you soon!
- Happy holidays!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)It's okay if the other active editors don't comment. What's important is that you've announced that you're adopting the wiki. As far as I'm aware, you meet the requirements and should have a successful adoption. -- 08:53, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Awesome! Thank you very much! I'll give it my all to improve i! :)