Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Combaticon Wiki

What is your username? Ultimate Shockwave

Please link to the wiki here: http://combaticon.wikia.com/wiki/Combaticon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Only 3, but I am continuing my work at the moment.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been a member since last June, but I just today started working on it again.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Zanthman edited the message wall of E4439Qv5 when he joined.

Any other information:

There are only three users on the wiki: E4439Qv5, ZanthMan, and myself. I seem to be the only one editing now. The wiki has been inactive since December. I plan to fix things up and possibly attract more users.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You need solid edits for at least a week at the time the adoption is handled, so pick up editing. --Tupka217 20:06, June 28, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Tupka is right -- in order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there regularly for at least a week and create at least on new page. I will put this request on hold - please start working on the wikia if you still wish to adopt it. Feel free to ask me on my wall to check again after a week. -- Wendy (talk 05:00, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 03:44, October 25, 2014 (UTC)