Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Community Wikia Vietnam

What is your username?

Gaconrobot

Please link to the wiki here:

http://vi.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

34 edit

How many days/months have you been editing there?

10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Blade Dragonwave: 14 minutes ago (sysop and community Vietnam's staff) / but Bureaucrat is not working in this community. Blade Dragonwave can't authorized me because he not a Bureaucrat.

Any other information:

This community is not working 3 months, and advertising very much. So community Vietnam need some Bureaucrat, Administrator... enthusiastic activities. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Haya! Since there is an active Admin, you cannot adopt it.
If all that is wanted is to promote you to admin and you have Blade Dragonwave's support, have Blade message Merrystar on her wall and ask for that action to be done. It should be faster than the 2 weeks or so it will take this request to work its way to the top to be addressed.
If the goal is to have someone *active* on the wiki with Bureaucrat Rights, then there needs to be a discussion (which might be, I can't read Vietnamese) to determine which of the two of you, or more, should have it, and this Adoption adjusted and noted accordingly. Link any conversations to here as well.
However this shakes out, Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 15:42, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Robin is correct -- please have Blade Dragonwave message either me, or the helper/staff who works with vietnamese language wikis about adding admin rights for you there. Blade could also send in a request to Special:Contact if that is easier. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 03:02, January 6, 2014 (UTC)