Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Complete Warriors Wiki

What is your username? Texaswild

Please link to the wiki here: Complete Warriors Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 45

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Texaswild and Owlmask

Any other information:

The founder, Owlmask, said I could adopt it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Can you please give us the link of the wikia? Also, if the founder agrees that you should be promoted, the founder could just give you the admin and bureaucrat or only admin right (at least) so that you don't need to wait days for you to be adopted. If the founder gave you rights, your next adoption won't be affected 30 days later. AppleMessage 19:51, December 16, 2018 (UTC)

I noticed you're already an administrator on the community here making this pointless. It has to be sixty days since the last admin edited to adopt a wiki which isn't in this case making this invalid (the founder edited very recently). You can simply ask the founder to give you bureaucrat rights if that's what you want. —- Golfpecks256 [ Talk • Contribs ] 15 19:56, December 16, 2018 (UTC)

Now, I found the wiki, thanks to Golfpecks256. Now, can you please contact the founder giving you the bureaucrat right? Thanks. AppleMessage 20:00, December 16, 2018 (UTC)

Well, I did notice that you already have bureaucrat rights there.

ANONMINATI +  5:18, April 19, 2024 

Hello. You've been given a bureaucrat right over there, so good luck! AppleMessage 03:11, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

Hello. I see that the founder gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:35, December 19, 2018 (UTC)