Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Conception Wiki and Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars Wiki

What is your username?

Dreamitec

Please link to the wiki here: http://conception.wikia.com/wiki/Conception_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

A lot, as you can see by the recent activity.I can't say for certain of how much, but to put it short- a lot.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I joined at 17 June 2015 and have continued editing from that day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

July 18 2014- last activity of founder 

April 20 2014- staff member activity

Most activity was over a year ago.

Any other information:

I've included two wikias because I've noticed both of these are inactive and I wish to take over them. You can see by the recent activity that no active members of staff/admin/ or even from the founder have been active. —This unsigned comment is by Dreamitec (wallcontribs) 09:44, 7 August 2015. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Typically you can only adopt a single wiki. Are you planning to merge the 2 wikis? -- RansomTime 09:49, August 7, 2015 (UTC)

You can only adopt one wikia per adoption request. You probably should've created an another request for Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars Wiki. Click here to adopt the other wikia. --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 10:05, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
Well ok, but to put it short, I would like to merge the two wikias and there shouldn't be a problem since both wikia's are about the same topic. I don't see any problems for requesting two, unless I haven't given enough evidence for why I should request adoption. —This unsigned comment is by Dreamitec (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
That was why I asked. Putting it on the table to start with means that you've probably got a better chance of being successful. -- RansomTime 11:22, August 7, 2015 (UTC)

...thank you for your advice, but I will wait until I get an official response before I act further of this. —This unsigned comment is by Dreamitec (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

You cannot adopt two wikias at a time, but you do not need to adopt both wikias in order to merge them -- you only need admin rights on whichever one you plan to put all the content onto. If you wish to merge them into a third wikia then you don't need to adopt either. Please see Help:Merging_wikias and then create a new request if necessary. -- Wendy (talk 06:12, August 8, 2015 (UTC)

Thank you for this message! In that case, I would like to adopt only Conception wiki. I know a friend who could be the admin for the second wiki, so I could just request admin rights for it. If i need to create a separate request for this, please either send me a message/reply to this, thanks.

Please make a new request. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I understand and I have made alterations so that it will be only one wikia i'm requesting as I can't change the name of this one or delete the page. That aside, i have all the necessary information regarding that one wikia and if there are any other complications that need sorting out for me to adopt this wikia then please let me know. —This unsigned comment is by Dreamitec (wallcontribs) 18:01, August 14, 2015‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello. You need to create a new request if you haven't already done so, with a new name. Call it Conception Wiki (2) if necessary. Thanks! -- Wendy (talk 03:03, September 19, 2015 (UTC)