What is your username? Redwall64
Please link to the wiki here: http://continuumshow.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,171.
How many days/months have you been editing there? A week as of February 2.
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Triforcer, November 14, 2012.
Any other information: There is another inactive Continuum wiki, right here: http://continuumtv.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum_Wiki I've worked on transferring the info I need (and made) from that wiki to this one. I was wondering if, once this request is approved or something, you could merge these two wikis into a new URL "continuumtvshow.wikia.com" instead. Thanks in advance :D 04:12, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Support adoption: And merging the two wikis would be a good idea.--Jim in Georgia Contribs Talk 18:00, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
- You can only adopt one wiki at a time - which did you wish to adopt? On either one you will have needed to contribute for a week, so we will check back.
- In terms of merging the two wikis, you need to make sure all of the active contributors on both agree and all of the content has been copied (preferably using the import/export tool to preserve edit history) to the one you wish to keep. Then send a request to Special:Contact asking for the merge. -- Wendy (talk) 03:24, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I will be adopting "continuumshow.wikia.com" which Gaarmyvet has also agreed to someday work on with me, and now we are in talks with the other active user. :D
- Oh okay, thank you. I have now sent a request. We have also already moved the info from the other wiki but not through the import/export option, unfortunately, since there was very little :D 19:28, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Support adoption: Merging the two wikias would be a good idea. "continuumtv" comes up higher in Google (for me at least), but "continuumshow" has many more pages, a developed design, and the few pages at "continuumtv" have more detailed entries at "continuumshow"
- So the content at "continuumshow" is the content to keep, which name does not matter to me, as long as the unused name is deleted after to avoid future confusion.
- As far as I know, I am the last active editor to chime in.
- As for copy/paste vs move. Aside from the Main Page and Kiera's page, the pages that were at "continuumtv" consisted only of lists and infoboxes. —MJBurrage(T•C) 23:33, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi again. I've given you the rights -- good luck with the (merged) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:04, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you! 03:43, February 10, 2013 (UTC)