Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 19: Line 19:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Also, since there appears to be an active community at this wiki, you need to make a blog or forum post explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input. Good luck! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|23:20, August 17, 2014 (UTC)}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Also, since there appears to be an active community at this wiki, you need to make a blog or forum post explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input. Good luck! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|23:20, August 17, 2014 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Your contributions look good but they were all made on one day. As Joseph said, you must edit the wikia every day or two for at least a week before you can adopt it. I will put this request on hold. Please continue editing the wikia and message me on my wall to check again when you have edited for at least a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:41, August 28, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 03:41, 28 August 2014

Adoption requests Cooking Mama Wiki

What is your username? Fluffy Eevee323

Please link to the wiki here: cookingmama.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 15

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Today

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Chrismh, June 30, 2014

Any other information: Only wikia contributors edit :/

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Also, since there appears to be an active community at this wiki, you need to make a blog or forum post explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Your contributions look good but they were all made on one day. As Joseph said, you must edit the wikia every day or two for at least a week before you can adopt it. I will put this request on hold. Please continue editing the wikia and message me on my wall to check again when you have edited for at least a week. -- Wendy (talk 03:41, August 28, 2014 (UTC)