Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Cortex Roleplay Wiki (2)

What is your username? Deliriumic

Please link to the wiki here: http://crp.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Well, from my other account, I have done many since 2013.

How many days/months have you been editing there? May 15, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Taligani, July 6, 2016

Any other information: I were a great contributor to this wiki so i thought that sharing it will be more successful.

So its an arcade game from StarCraft where you can create stories, utopias, etc.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There seems to be other users on that Wiki, you need to open up a discussion first to discuss this with them Plutosoccer 111148-glowing-green-neon-icon-business-headset3Talk 09:32, July 15, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order for a wiki to be eligible for adoption, all admins would have to have been inactive for at least 60 days, which Taligani hasn't been. If you wish to be promoted, you'll have to ask him for them. Sorry about that!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 20:27, July 15, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Annabeth and Percy is correct -- Taligani last edited a little over a week ago so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You will have to talk to him about gaining rights there. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 04:27, July 28, 2016 (UTC)