Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Nyro Fletcher (current account) KniroAndTito3915 (old account)
Please link to the wiki here: http://crappyfartsgohome.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3902 - KniroAndTito3915 (account with adminship) 323 - Nyro Fletcher (main account)
How many days/months have you been editing there? I first joined July 14th 2014, the day the wiki was created, as I was technically one of the co-founders. That was as "KniroAndTito3915". I was never a bureaucrat admin though, I only ever had regular adminship on that account. On my main account (Nyro Fletcher), about two months.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last admin was besides myself was KnucklesFangirl on November 4th, 4:24 UTC time. The last bureaucrat was SigmaAlphaThree on the same date at 4:19 UTC time.
Any other information: Both other admins left stating they would never return. As I was absent from the wiki for a while, I returned after they left and started editing my pages and fixing the wiki up a bit. My main account (Nyro Fletcher) has more edits (recently, not in total) but I'm asking for bureaucrat rights on my old account, KniroAndTito3915, since it still has admin rights. Most of the edits I did with it were admin things like editing the home page, layout, CSS, etc.
I'll sign here with my KniroAndTito3915 account:00:40, January 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)why don't you adopt for Bcrat rights with your old account that is admin, KniroAndTito3915? it doesn't redirect b/c you didn't set it up correctly...#redirect[[User:Nyro_Fletcher]] --Nerfmaster8 (talk) 21:54, January 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Hmm, I guess that would make sense, because then I could just transfer my adminship over to my newer account with it. Do I just edit this post then?
- Also I didn't make it a redirect because sometimes I need to access the userpage for stuff and it made it less annoying.
- Ok. I've given you bureaucrat rights as you requested. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:06, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you!! :D
- 04:26, January 16, 2016 (UTC)