Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Creepypasta Files Wikia

What is your username? Toby Lee Rogers

Please link to the wiki here: http://creepypasta-files.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 344 Edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 Months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TheKnow on October 22nd, 2017.

Any other information: People Are Editing The CreepyPastas' Stories That Shouldn't Be Edited, And I Like To Keep Them The Way They Were Originally Made.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There are quite a few other active users on the wiki, so you'll need to create a blog post to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and have them give their opinions on it, posting a link to that here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I wanna screan top of my lungs, Not holding back, won't hold me tongue.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. Your contributions look good, but as A&P said, there are several other active editors. To meet the guildelines, please either create a blog post or Discussions thread stating your desire to adopt the wiki and wait about a week to give them time to respond. Then, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:48, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for creating the blog post and contacting me. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 21:02, February 16, 2018 (UTC)