Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Criminal Case Wiki (TR)

What is your username?

Agent.Jones11

Please link to the wiki here:

http://tr.criminal-case-grimsborough.wikia.com/wiki/Criminal_Case_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Kenjiymto2000, last edit was in 17:14, June 12, 2013

Any other information:

The user above is the founder of the page and he's been inactive since his last edit on June 12th. I even posted a message on his wall but he didn't respond and he's the only bureaucrat on the page. I'm currently the number #1 contributor and I edit the page every day at least once or twice and also responsible for uploading new images, creating new pages and preventing vandalism any way I can.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi! It appears that there are other active users on that wiki, would you please create and link a blog or forum post asking if it's okay for you to adopt? Thank you and good luck with the adoption! Kamikaze839 16:47, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Kamikaze839! I've just posted a blog message on the page to let everyone know about it. Here's the page (note: it's in turkish since it's a turkish speaking page)--Agent.Jones11 (talk) 17:00, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for starting the blog and giving us the link. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 16:51, November 12, 2013 (UTC)