Community Central
Community Central
(my request to take over the Crown of the Gods wikia)
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption apiedit

m (Formatting)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="forumheader">
+
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}

</div>

'''What is your username:''' ChasingAndy11

'''What is your username:''' ChasingAndy11

Line 13: Line 10:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' March 7th 2016 - GlitterLord

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' March 7th 2016 - GlitterLord

'''Any other information:''' Neither of the two players who are admins here are playing CotG anymore so I have no way to contact them. I got access to the front pages now by being a regular contributer, but it still makes no sense for the two admins to be inactive, and the active editors to be having to work around that fact.
'''Any other information:'''

Neither of the two players who are admins here are playing CotG anymore so I have no way to contact them. I got access to the front pages now by being a regular contributer, but it still makes no sense for the two admins to be inactive, and the active editors to be having to work around that fact.

I havn't been on wikia very long, but I have been active playing Crown of the Gods since January 2016 and am still playing there daily. It would be great to get this wikia looking nice again. If I get admin status, I will add a few CotG friends too, so that there is a panel of people (insurance in case any of us go inactive like the current admins)

I havn't been on wikia very long, but I have been active playing Crown of the Gods since January 2016 and am still playing there daily. It would be great to get this wikia looking nice again. If I get admin status, I will add a few CotG friends too, so that there is a panel of people (insurance in case any of us go inactive like the current admins)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

<nowiki>~~~~</nowiki>

Revision as of 01:46, 23 February 2017

Adoption requests Crown of the Gods Wiki (2)

What is your username: ChasingAndy11

Please link to the wiki here: http://crownofthegods.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_the_Gods_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12 (many full pages and lots of big improvements already though)

How many days/months have you been editing there? about 6 weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 7th 2016 - GlitterLord

Any other information: Neither of the two players who are admins here are playing CotG anymore so I have no way to contact them. I got access to the front pages now by being a regular contributer, but it still makes no sense for the two admins to be inactive, and the active editors to be having to work around that fact.