Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests DB Writers Wiki

What is your username?  Apro319

Please link to the wiki here: [1]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12

How many days/months have you been editing there? Started March 9, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? July 20, 2014. Mario12f

Any other information: I'm gonna add the link to the Wiki on the Death Battle Fanon Wiki's main page, so I must become an admin in order for the anonymouses not to add their own battles or trash the Wiki up just for fun.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - in order to adopt the wiki, you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week. Try to edit from now on, and by the time this request is viewed by Staff, you should meet the requirement. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

It's a sure thing then. So give me an example of how many edits you would originally need to be an admin. —This unsigned comment is by Apro319 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
It doesn't need to be a certain amount of edits. They just need to be daily. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. Your contributions look good but you have only edited on a few days. I notice there are also a handful of other contributors on that wikia. Please start editing there more regularly (every day or two) and also create a blog so the other contributors are aware of you mean to adopt the wikia. Leave me a message on my wall after you have contributed for about a week and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:21, March 24, 2015 (UTC)