Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests DagonMania Legends Wiki

What is your username? Vercanos

Please link to the wiki here: http://dagonmanialegends.wikia.com/wiki/DagonManiaLegends_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8

How many days/months have you been editing there? 11 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Janurary 23, 2015 & Fabien Gameloft

Any other information: Fabien Gameloft claimed to be an employee for Gameloft which is the owner of Dragon Mania Legends (We have no way to confirm this). He had created this wiki when he wasn't given admin rights to the first Dragon Mania Legends wiki back in Janurary. Once he got admin rights to both wikis, he had stopped editing both.

Last month I requested and successful obtained admin and bureaucratic rights for the first game wiki which has been updated constantly. (http://dragon-mania-legends.wikia.com/)

I spoke with other wikia staff asking to fuse/delete the second wiki, and they told me to put forward an adoption request. I am also 1 of 2 users on the secondary wiki and the only active one.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
8 edits really isn't many. Although you meet all the requirements, I would make sure you continue editing every day and increase your edit count, and then by the time a staff member sees this you should be good to go! — Spydar007 (Talk) 19:29, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry but the information you received was incorrect. You do not need to adopt the 2nd wikia in order to close and redirect it. Please read Help:Merging wikias, which explains the policy for merging wikias. That said, you do qualify to adopt it at this point, so I've given you the rights.
This particular wikia is long inactive, so you will just need to import/export any unique content from it to your other one. Then send a request to Special:Contact to have the smaller wikia closed and the URL re-directed. Feel free to flag your request with my name, and let me know if you have any questions!
Incidentally, you may also want to merge this one -- it has a correctly spelled URL. In that case you will simply need to leave a message for the founder and give him/her a chance to respond - there is no content to move, and you do *not* need to wait to adopt it first. -- Wendy (talk 01:55, May 29, 2015 (UTC)