Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests DanTDM Wiki

What is your username? KittyCheshireForever

Please link to the wiki here:

http://dantdm.wikia.com/wiki/DanTDM_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

11, but I plan on making MUCH more

How many days/months have you been editing there? Truthfully only today, but I'm working, working, working on the wikia to make it better and easily browsable :)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Never has been one

Any other information:

Thank you for taking my request into consideration, I will work on that wikia page until it rocks! I plan on making it awesome.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hey there! There are a couple of "active" contributors on the wikia. You should make a blog/forum expressing your interest in adopting the wikia. Remember to edit for this next week - and check out this blog for more tips that can help get you prepared! Good luck! ~AwesomeOrange89 20?cb=20150517134733
Hm.. Okay. Thanks for your help! KittyCheshireForever (talk) 23:05, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. Thanks for starting a discussion about adoption, however you have not edited the wikia since the day you made this request. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing there regularly, every day or two, and leave a message on my wall for me to check back after about a week. -- Wendy (talk 04:59, August 6, 2015 (UTC)

Yes I am still intrested but my schedule is very busy this past week. I'll go on as often as I can. KittyCheshireForever (talk) 13:33, August 6, 2015 (UTC)