Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? CrypticBosnian
Please link to the wiki here: http://darkorbit.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,953
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 27 February 2013
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Myself and Echobalst53 (User:Echoblast53) on the 6/11/2013
Any other information:
Since the bureaucrat and some admins are not very active on the wiki we need to add additional admins and a new active bureaucrat on the wiki. Echoblast comes on once in a while and helps but the other admins are inactive. Thank you for reading this request and have a good one.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! You're already an Admin, along with 4 others who are currently editing. Unless you are seeking Bureaucrat rights, I don't think this is what you want. Adoption Requests are to adopt wikis which have no active Admins. As you are all currently editing, the wiki is also not eligible for adoption.
- However, your bureaucrat Chaos henge8, last logged on Oct 31, so if 'Crat rights is what you seek, you should try asking him. If he doesn't respond in a timely fashion, I believe the standard procedure is for 60 after his last *edit* (August 19), about 2 weeks from now, and you should be able to seek Crat rights.
- If you're just seeking more help with the wiki, that's another process. However this shakes out, good luck! --Love Robin (talk) 08:55, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, but I'll wait for an official response. I know that they'll say the same thing because I used to do what you're doing right now.
- Hi. It looks like the bureaucrat last edited in August, so the wiki is eligible for a new one. That said, you will need to have a community discussion (forum or blog) and I will need to see that at least the other two active sysops (Jayray1595 and Echoblast53) approve your promotion. Please give us a link to the discussion and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:10, November 15, 2013 (UTC)