Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dead Rising Wiki

Username: Nixerix

Wiki URL: http://deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Rising_Wiki

Current edit count: 5,908

How long I have edited there: 101 days in a row currently. I made my first edit on the 27th of August, 2013.

Last admin to edit and when: Touhou FTW, last edit was on October 17th, 2013.

Other information: I have already adopted this wikia through an earlier adoption request. At the time, I was not able to achieve both admin and bureaucrat status as one of the admins had been active in the last 60 days.

Since then, I have made thousands of more edits and am active every day. With the release of a new game on the 22nd of November, the wiki has been very active and has been getting a lot of traffic. I was suggested awhile ago by Love Robin to put in a request for bureaucratic rights, and I thought that this would be a good way to help the wikia even more.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Haya again! One thing you might try is messaging Merrystar on her wall, and point out how your earlier adoption only got you Admin, but now they are all >60days inactive and you're seeking 'Crat rights. so you can be most effective.
Meanwhile, all the same advice then applies now, which as an active Admin you're already editing in a current fashion, have made new pages, and such. When you message Merry, ask if you need to re-do a Forum of Blog to discuss this. *I* don't think you do, but I'm not Staff…
Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 17:57, December 16, 2013 (UTC)

Thanks, I went ahead and did that.

Edit: I also put a new blog post up about appying for bureucratic rights. [1]--Nixerix (talk) 18:07, December 16, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Thanks for the link to the blog. I've given you the bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 02:59, December 25, 2013 (UTC)