Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Death Road To Canada Wiki

What is your username? NekoJadey

Please link to the wiki here: http://deathroadtocanada.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,712

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since October 3rd 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User Jakethybro last edit: 02:26, November 24, 2016

Any other information: Hello Team, I've been working on keeping this Wiki active and running for the past 9 months, working as an admin to moderate while also engaging with the small community where possible. I've a real passion for the game this wiki regards and I want to see the community grow. The problem we face is the old owner is no longer active and is the only person with the Bureaucrat role. Please could I request adoption of this wiki and inheritance of this role so I can continue to work to build our small community. With this role I can get new mods added and allow more people to get involved at a higher level. Thank you for your time.

Jade

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Their are few active user in that wiki, so it would be better if you create a blog or Forum post to inform the community about your adoption. Clash.Bikash

NekoJadey Reply (27/06/17): There is a Forum post here.--NekoJadey (talk) 08:55, June 27, 2017 (UTC)

That was an old post and also that discussion was over, you should create a new post about getting bureaucratic rights on the wiki.Clash.Bikash

NekoJadey Reply (27/06/17): I have created a new discussion although I did post in the old one recently announcing intentions. Please let me know if there is anything else. --NekoJadey (talk) 09:47, June 27, 2017 (UTC)

Now every thing look good, good with the Adoption. Clash.BikashTalk 12:28, June 27, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights as you requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:20, July 5, 2017 (UTC)