Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Death Road To Canada Wikia

What is your username?

nekoJadey

Please link to the wiki here:

http://deathroadtocanada.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Road_to_Canada_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

(UPDATE 26/06/17) 1,712

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since October 3rd 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Admin last edited july 31 2016 - has only made 2 edits total.

(UPDATE 26/06/17) User Jakethybro last edit: 02:26, November 24, 2016

Any other information:

I appreciate I've not got a lot of activity to my name but I have a real desire to adopt this Wiki and get it off the ground. I've put a category system in place where there was none, begun giving the categories a template and structure for the Wiki to follow. I'm also keeping an eye on discussions and attempting to grow the community while also keeping an overall eye on new contributions to make sure they fit in with a consistent design. I would like to be an admin so I can make design changes to the Wiki as a whole, act as a point of contact for support and assistance, and help develop it overall into a better community for info.

(UPDATE 26/06/17)

Hello Team, I've been working on keeping this Wiki active and running for the past year, working as an admin to moderate while also engaging with the small community where possible. I've a real passion for the game this wiki regards and I want to see the community grow. The problem we face is the old owner is no longer active and is the only person with the Bureaucrat role. Please could I request adoption of this wiki and inheritance of this role so I can continue to work to build our small community. With this role I can get new mods added and allow more people to get involved at a higher level. Thank you for your time.

Jade

Hello. Your contributions look good but there are quite a few other editors on the wiki. Please start a blog or forum to discuss adopting the wiki. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall after it has been up for about a week. -- Wendy (talk 05:07, October 29, 2016 (UTC)