Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Deathwatch Tyranid Invasion Wikia

What is your username? bheimann

Please link to the wiki here: http://deathwatch-tyranid-invasion.wikia.com/wiki/Deathwatch_Tyranid_Invasion_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 37 and will probably make another dozen tonight alone.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 19:35, August 19, 2015 Inuse78

Any other information: I am trying to rename some images I uploaded to make the pages better. It seems like I am the only one editing this now. I am trying to add content to this as there was almost none before I started.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! Your contributions look good. Make sure to keep editing daily into your request is viewed by Staff. Good luck! ~———Tyler Crusher (Wall, Contributions)

Hello. Your contributions look good but they were all made on about 3 days; in order to adopt a wiki you need to have edited on it for at least a week. Keep editing for another 4 or 5 days and let me know on my wall to check again about giving you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 05:24, November 18, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:33, November 28, 2017 (UTC)