Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Deep Dungeons of Doom Wiki

What is your username? MadeUpUserName

Please link to the wiki here: deep-dungeons-of-doom.wikia.com/wiki/Deep-Dungeons_of_Doom_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 29 while logged in, about 15 anonamously 

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? December 8, 2013 by DX05

Any other information:

There was about 3 pages on the wiki when I found it. There are 8 now and I plan on adding more.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - one of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. :)
It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. Happy editing!
Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:31, May 22, 2015 (UTC)